Scholarship recipients must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum one year of Novi residency with ability to confirm residency. (Driver’s license, state identification, property tax statement or City of Novi water bill)
- Submit proof of income – W2 form (If applicable: unemployment, child support, social security, ADCF)
- The maximum allowable scholarship is 50 percent of a program fee, with a maximum cap of $300 per family per calendar year. Novi Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services reserves the right to adjust the maximum amount based on funding levels.
- The scholarship may be rescinded and restitution of any fees paid if scholarship information is falsified.
- Transportation to and from programs/classes and events, as well as any additional fees associated with the program/class are the responsibility of the scholarship recipient.
- Application and supporting documentation should be returned to:
City of Novi
Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services
45175 Ten Mile Road
Novi, MI 48375