|View Action Summary for this meeting
View Minutes for this meeting
PLANNING COMMISSION AGENDA
CITY OF NOVI
Wednesday, June 25, 2008 | 7 PM
Council Chambers | Novi Civic Center |45175 W. Ten Mile
COMMISSION MEMBERS: Avdoulos, Burke, Cassis, Greco, Gutman, Lynch, Meyer, Pehrson, Wrobel
The Planning Commission wishes to advise the general public that all remarks shall be limited to three minutes per person during both the Public Hearing and Audience Participation portions of the meeting. Petitionersí presentations shall be limited to ten minutes.
No person, other than a Commission member, shall address an issue for public hearing following the closing of that public hearing by the Chairperson (except during Audience Participation).
The above participation policy is outlined in Sections 3.4 and 3.8 of the Planning Commission By-Laws and Rules of Procedure.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DEPUTY DIRECTOR REPORT
CONSENT AGENDA - REMOVALS AND APPROVAL
1. PINEBROOK PROFESSIONAL PLAZA, SITE PLAN NUMBER 05-21Consideration of the request of Tierra Investments, LLC, for a one-year Preliminary Site Plan extension. The subject property is located in Section 24, at the southeast corner of Grand River Avenue and Joseph Drive in the NCC, Non-Center Commercial District. The subject property is 1.2 acres and the applicant is proposing to build two 3,850 square foot one-story office buildings.
( Click for this packet item 931KB)
1. Basilian fathers residence, SITE PLAN NUMBER 07-59A
Public Hearing of the request of Basilian Fathers of Milford, Michigan,
for Preliminary Site Plan, Stormwater Management Plan and Woodland Permit
approval. The subject property is located in Section 16, at the northwest
corner of Taft Road and Eleven Mile, in the RM-1, Low-Density, Low-Rise
Multiple-family Residential District with a Planned Rezoning Overlay. The
subject property is approximately 4.15 acres and the applicant is proposing
the development of a residence for 14 Basilian priests.
2. ZONING ORDINANCE TEXT AMENDMENT 18.227
Public Hearing for Planning Commissionís recommendation to City Council for
an ordinance to amend Ordinance No. 97-18, as amended, the City of Novi
Zoning Ordinance Article 19, "I-1 Light Industrial District," to amend and
add provisions relating to the storage of certain recreational equipment and
to establish standards for such storage
MATTERS FOR CONSIDERATION
1. FIRE STATION 2, SITE PLAN NUMBER 08-23Consideration of the request of CDPA Architects, Inc., for waiver and ordinance deviation approval. The subject property is located in Section 2, west of Novi Road, north of Thirteen Mile, in the R-4, One-family Residential District. The subject property is approximately 0.6 acres and the applicant is proposing to add some building and parking additions to the existing Fire Station 2.
( Click for this packet item 14.1MB)
2. SET A PUBLIC HEARING FOR JULY 16, 2008 FOR ZONING ORDINANCE TEXT
AMENDMENT 18.228 IN ORDER TO MODIFY THE STANDARDS FOR ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW
OF MODIFIED SITE PLANS AND TIME LIMIT OF APPROVALS
3. APPROVAL OF THE JUNE 11, 2008 PLANNING COMMISSION MINUTES
CONSENT AGENDA REMOVALS FOR COMMISSION ACTION
MATTERS FOR DISCUSSION
SCHEDULED AND ANTICIPATED MEETINGS
FRI 07/04/08 CITY OFFICES CLOSED
MON 07/07/08 CITY COUNCIL MEETING 7:00 PM
TUE 07/08/08 ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS 7:00 PM
WED 07/16/08 PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING 7:00 PM
MON 07/28/08 CITY COUNCIL MEETING 7:00 PM
WED 07/30/08 PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING 7:00 PM
MON 08/11/08 CITY COUNCIL MEETING 7:00 PM
TUE 08/12/08 ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS 7:00 PM
WED 08/13/08 PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING 7:00 PM
NOTICE: People with disabilities needing accommodations for effective participation in this meeting should contact the City Clerk at 248.347.0456 at least seven business days in advance of the meeting. An attempt will be made to make reasonable accommodations.