Online Registration/Registration Information
Online Registration & Event/Theatre Ticket Purchase
Online registration is available anytime, from anywhere you have an internet connection. If you have questions, feel free to call 248-347-0400 and we will be happy to walk you through the system.
Walk In Registration
The Novi Parks Department is open Monday - Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. Registration forms may be dropped off 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday - Friday.
Mail In Registration
A registration form with enclosed payment may be mailed to:
Novi Parks Program Registration
45175 West Ten Mile Rd.
Novi, MI 48375
Fax forms with credit card payment information to 248-347-3286. Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. Please call to confirm receipt.
- Make checks payable to City of Novi
- Sign the waiver
- Call to confirm we received your fax
- Mark the envelope “Program Registration”
- You will receive a receipt of enrollment by mail
Please register as soon as possible to ensure the program you want to participate in will take place.
- After the registration period ends, registrations will only be taken based on availability. If space is available, a $10 late fee per program, per participant, will be required after this date ($5 late fee for Older Adult Services programs).
- A 20 percent discount may apply to a single family member if a family enrolls three family members in the same program (excluding special events) during the same session/season. The discount is applied to the lowest fee and is only available when all three registrations take place in the office. Please call 248.347.0400 for details.
- Scholarships are available courtesy of the Novi Parks Foundation to cover up to 50 percent of a program fee. Qualifying applicants must be Novi residents for the past year and submit income information alongside the application. There are a limited amount of funds available annually. Visit here for more details.
- The Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services Department is devoted to bringing quality recreation experiences to all segments of our population. For those with special needs or challenges, we will do our best to provide access and reasonable accommodation. Inquiries may be made by calling 248.347.0400 or emailing.
General Cancellation Policies
Programs, Classes, Camps and Adult Sports Leagues:
- All refund requests, including any programs registered for online, must be requested through a PRCS Team Member.
- If a cancellation occurs prior to the "registration ends" date, a full refund will be issued, minus a $10 administration fee. ($5 administration fee for Older Adult Services). 55+ softball and golf league have separate policies.
- If a cancellation occurs after the "registration ends" date, no refund will be issued.
- Refunds may take four to six weeks to process.
- One-day programs, community events, trips and theatre tickets, along with some other programs, are nonrefundable special events.
- If PRCS cancels a program for any reason, a full refund will be issued.
- Programs will not be prorated due to missed dates on the participant's behalf.
- An effort will be made to schedule a make-up date if a class/program/game is canceled due to any causes beyond our control. If this is not possible, no partial refund will be provided.
- Camp Lakeshore and Camp PowerPlay cancellations must occur 14 days prior to the start of camp to receive a refund minus a $20 cancellation fee per week. Camp refunds must be submitted in writing to Recreation Supervisor, email Cristin Spiller by 5pm. Requests submitted less than 14 days will not be considered. Request for refund due to medical reasons will be considered at any time if accompanied with a doctor’s note. Refund Dates: June 1, June 8, June 15, June 22, June 19, July 6, July 13, July 20, July 27, Aug. 3.
Youth Sports League Cancellation Policies (in addition to the above)
- Refunds after uniforms have been ordered will have the uniform and administrative fees subtracted.
- PRCS will do their best to recruit team coaches. In the event that a coach is not found, team parents will be asked to assist in organizing and training team players utilizing equipment, drills and rules provided by PRCS. Refunds will not be issued because of lack of coaches.
- Effort will be made to accommodate preferred practice night requests, but not all requests can be honored due to the schedules of volunteer coaches. Refunds will not be issued when preferred practice night is not available.
- Refunds will not be issued for players who request specific teams/coaches and do not get assigned according to their requests.
- At the discretion of PRCS, players who are injured during the season will receive a pro-rated credit on their family account to be used toward future leagues or programs.
Novi Public Library Program Registration
Register online at www.novilibrary.org through the program calendar or visit the Library for assistance. 248-349-0720