REGULAR MEETING – ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS – CITY OF NOVI
Tuesday – February 1, 2000 – 7:30 p.m.
Council Chambers – Novi Civic Center – 45175 W. Ten Mile Rd.
Roll call Members Bauer, Harrington, Reinke, Fannon, Meyer, Brennan
Approval of Agenda
Approval of Minutes – Minutes of January 4, 2000
1) Case No. 99-089 filed by Jane Dietrich, representing Singh Development Co., LTD
Jane Dietrich, representing Singh Development Co., LTD is requesting an extension of the temporary construction sign permit for property located at Waltonwoods of Novi, 27475 Huron Drive, sidwell number 50-22-14-200-038.
2) Case No. 99-090 filed by Patti Krula of Metro Detroit Sign, Inc., representing Break Time Billiards Bar & Grille
Patti Krula of Metro Detroit Sign, Inc., representing Break Time Billiards Bar & Grille is requesting a 33 square foot variance to allow the placement of a 10.42’ x 7.0’ (73 sq. ft.) wall sign to be placed on the front of the building at 30850 Beck Road in the Beck Village Plaza. (Previous case #99-032)
3) Case No. 00-001 filed by Marvin Poota, being represented by Ronald M. Kachman of Building Design Group Inc.
Ronald M. Kachman of the Building Design Group Inc., representing Marvin Poota, is requesting a variance for one (1) parking space at the proposed building location at 43025 Grand River Avenue.
4) Case No. 00-003 filed by Matthew C. Quinn, representing Novi Equities
Matthew C. Quinn, representing Novi Equities is requesting a use variance to allow all
B-2 principle permitted uses within an existing I-1 Zoning District. The property containing 57.06 acres is located south of Grand River and east of Wixom Road, sidwell number 50-22-17-101-018.
5) Case No. 00-002 filed by Kim Weedman, owner
Kim Weedman, owner, is requesting three (3) variances to allow a second story addition to be constructed over an existing legal non-conforming structure located at 303 Duana.
6) Case No. 00-004 filed by Michael P. Storm of Tru-Cut Landscaping, Inc., owner
Michael P. Storm of Tru-Cut Landscaping, Inc., owner is wishing to continue his landscaping business with outside storage in a Light-Industrial zoning district abutting a residential for a period of two years.
7) Case No. 00-005 filed by Maple Place Investment
Maple Place Investment is requesting a variance to allow a business center sign to be erected at Maples Place Shopping Center, 14 Mile and Novi Road, prior to the four (4) tenant occupancy as required by the Ordinance.