|View Action Summary for this meeting
View Minutes for this meeting
COMMISSION MEMBERS: Avdoulos, Cassis, Gutman, Kocan, Lipski, Pehrson, Sprague, Wrobel
The Planning Commission wishes to advise the general public that all remarks shall be limited to three minutes per person during both the Public Hearing and Audience Participation portions of the meeting. Petitioner’s presentations shall be limited to ten minutes.
No person, other than a Commission member, shall address an issue for public hearing following the closing of that public hearing by the Chairperson (except during Audience Participation).
The above participation policy is outlined in Sections 3.4 and 3.8 of the Planning Commission By Laws and Rules of Procedure.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
PLANNING DIRECTOR REPORT
CONSENT AGENDA - REMOVALS AND APPROVAL
1. Reconsideration of street lighting for Providence Park Parkway Ring Road.
1. VILLAGEWOOD LAKE CONDOMINIUMS, SITE PLAN NUMBER 04-51A
Public Hearing on the request of William Roskelly of Basney & Smith for Preliminary Site Plan, Wetland Permit, Woodland Permit, and Storm Water Management Plan approval. The subject property is located in Section 25, east of Meadowbrook Road, between Nine and Ten Mile Roads in the R-4, Single Family Residential District. The subject property is approximately 14.97 acres. The applicant is proposing 10 single-family homes.
MATTERS FOR CONSIDERATION
1. ALADDIN HEATING AND COOLING, SITE PLAN NUMBER 05-11
Consideration of a request for a Section 9 Façade Waiver approval. The subject property is located in Section 16, on the south side of Grand River Avenue, east of Beck Road and west of Taft Road, in the I-1, Light Industrial District. The applicant is proposing to retrofit the existing façade only.
2. NATIONAL CITY BANK, SITE PLAN NUMBER 04-54A
Consideration on the request of Shane Kremser for Preliminary Site Plan approval. The subject property is located in Section 17, on the north side of Grand River Avenue, east of Wixom Road in the B-3, General Business District. The applicant is proposing to construct a National City Bank branch. The subject property is approximately 1.34 acres.
3. SET A PUBLIC HEARING FOR ZONING ORDINANCE TEXT AMENDMENTS RELATED TO THE RESIDENTIAL UNIT DEVELOPMENT (rud) ordinance AND pLANNED DEVELOPMENT (pd) OPTIONS.
4. Approval of the March 9, 2005 Planning Commission Minutes.
5. Approval of the March 23, 2005 Planning Commission Minutes.
6. Main Street Committee appointment.
CONSENT AGENDA REMOVALS FOR COMMISSION ACTION
MATTERS FOR DISCUSSION
1. Consideration of setting a Special Meeting for May 11, 2005 at 6:00 p.m. for presentation and discussion of possible ordinance amendments.
SCHEDULED AND ANTICIPATED MEETINGS
MON 04/18/05 CITY COUNCIL MEETING 7:00 PM
WED 04/27/05 PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING 7:30 PM
TUE 05/03/05 ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS 7:30 PM
MON 05/09/05 CITY COUNCIL MEETING 7:00 PM
WED 05/11/05 PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING 7:30 PM
MON 05/16/05 IMPLEMENTATION COMMITTEE MEETING 6:00 PM
MON 05/23/05 CITY COUNCIL MEETING 7:00 PM
WED 05/25/05 PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING 7:30 PM
MON 05/30/05 CITY OFFICES CLOSED
MON 06/06/05 CITY COUNCIL MEETING 7:00 PM
TUE 06/07/05 ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS 7:30 PM
WED 06/08/05 PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING 7:30 PM