|View Action Summary for this meeting
View Minutes for this meeting
COMMISSION MEMBERS: Avdoulos, Kocan, Markham, Nagy, Papp, Paul, Ruyle, Shroyer, Sprague
The Planning Commission wishes to advise the general public that all remarks shall be limited to three minutes per person during both the Public Hearing and Audience Participation portions of the meeting. Petitioner’s presentations shall be limited to ten minutes.
All mobile phones, pagers, or other sound activating devices must be disabled prior to meeting.
No person, other than a Commission member, shall address an issue for public hearing following the closing of that public hearing by the Chairperson (except during Audience Participation).
The above participation policy is outlined in Sections 3.4 and 3.8 of the Planning Commission By Laws and Rules of Procedure.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
CONSENT AGENDA- REMOVALS AND APPROVALS
MATTERS FOR CONSIDERATION
1. TCF BANK, SITE PLAN NUMBER 03-19
Consideration of the request of Robert Griffore of TCF Bank for approval of a Preliminary Site Plan. The subject property is located in Section 16, in the Westmarket Square shopping center on the northwest corner of Grand River Avenue and Beck Road in the B-2 (Community Business) District. The developer is proposing a 6,000 square foot single-story bank branch with 6 drive-through transaction stations. The subject property is 2.5 acres.
2. WONDERLAND MUSIC PLAZA, SITE PLAN NUMBER 03-16
Consideration of the request of Shiu Lew of Fortuna Corporation for approval of a Section Nine Façade Waiver for Wonderland Plaza. The subject property is located in Section 15, on the west side of Novi Road, north of Grand River Avenue in the T-C (Town Center) District. The applicant is proposing façade change. The subject property is 1.39 acres.
3. DISCUSSION OF POSSIBLE ZONING MAP AMENDMENT FOR THE PARAGON PROPERTY
4. DISCUSSION REGARDING PROPOSED LANGUAGE FOR THREE PROPOSED TEXT AMENDMENTS: RESIDENTIAL FACADES, LOADING IN INDUSTRIAL DISTRICTS, AND DUMPSTER ENCLOSURES
5. SCHEDULING OF JOINT PLANNING COMMISSION AND CITY COUNCIL MEETING
6. APPROVAL OF APRIL 30, 2003 PLANNING COMMISSION MINUTES
7. APPROVAL OF MAY 14, 2003 PLANNING COMMISSION MINUTES
CONSENT AGENDA REMOVALS FOR COMMISSION ACTION
MATTERS FOR DISCUSSION
1. STATUS REPORT REGARDING OAKPOINTE CHURCH PHASING PLAN BY MR. GENE CARROLL, AIA, PRINCIPAL, NEUMAN SMITH & ASSOCIATES
SCHEDULED AND ANTICIPATED MEETINGS
WED 5/28/03 PLANNING COMMISSION 7:30 PM
MON 6/02/03 CITY COUNCIL 7:30 PM
MON 6/02/03 IMPLEMENTATION COMMITTEE 6:00 PM
THR 6/05/03 ENVIRONMENTAL COMMITTEE 9:00 AM
WED 6/11/03 PLANNING COMMISSION 7:30 PM
MON 6/16/03 CITY COUNCIL 7:30 PM
WED 6/18/03 MASTER PLAN & ZONING COMMITTEE 7:00 PM
WED 6/25/03 PLANNING COMMISSION 7:30 PM