|View Minutes for this meeting
REGULAR MEETING OF THE COUNCIL OF
THE CITY OF NOVI
A G E N D A
CALL TO ORDER:
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
ROLL CALL: Mayor Clark, Mayor Pro Tem Bononi, Council Members Capello, Csordas, Landry, Lorenzo
APPROVAL OF AGENDA:
SPECIAL REPORTS: Former State Senator Bill Bullard Farewell Remarks
1. CITY MANAGER
2. DEPARTMENT REPORTS
CONSENT AGENDA (Approval/Removals)
MATTERS FOR COUNCIL ACTION Part I
1. Consideration of Zoning Map Amendment 18.624, request from Detroit Catholic Central, to rezone 60 acres located in Section 18 on the west side of Wixom Road and south of Grand River from OST (Office Service Technology) and I-1 (Light Industrial) to R-1 (One Family Residential).
2. Approval to award bid for Sanitary Sewer improvements along 12 Mile Road to Lawrence M. Clarke in the amount of $331,665.00. (Sandstone settlement)
3. Reject the acceptance of two (2) parcels of property owned by Sandstone as parkland in accordance with the Sandstone Settlement Agreement.
4. Selection of Individual to fill City Council vacancy.
5. Appointments to fill (2) vacancies on Housing and Community Development Committee.
BREAK AT 9:30 PM
MATTERS FOR COUNCIL ACTION Part II
CONSENT AGENDA REMOVALS FOR COUNCIL ACTION: (Consent Agenda items, which have been removed for discussion and/or action)
MAYOR AND COUNCIL ISSUES
1. Setting new date for City Council goals discussion (originally set for Saturday morning November 16, 2002). Mayor Pro Tem Bononi
CONSENT AGENDA: (Background information for Consent Agenda items is available for review at the City Clerks Office)
A. Approve Minutes of:
B. Schedule Executive Session in the Council Annex immediately following the regular meeting of January 6, 2003 for the purpose of discussing pending litigation.
C. Approval of Claims and Accounts Warrant No. 640
1. Letter from Brenda Morgan Re: Cab service
2. Letter from Joseph G. Toth Re: Letter of Recommendation
3. Letter from Debra Phillip Re: Vacation of Owenton
SCHEDULED MEETINGS - All Regular Council meetings are held in the Council Chambers unless otherwise noted.
6 City Council 7:30 p.m. Council Chambers
7 Zoning Board of Appeals 7:30 p.m. Council Chambers
13 Mayors State of the City Address 7:00 p.m. Civic Center
15 Planning Commission 7:30 p.m. Council Chambers
16 Ordinance Review Committee 6:00 p.m. Council Chambers
16 Parks, Recreation & Forestry Commission 7:30 Council Chambers
16 Historical Commission 7:30 p.m. Civic Center
20 City Offices Closed
21 Storm Water Mgmt. & Watershed Stewardship 7:00 p.m. Council Chambers
27 City Council 7:30 p.m. Council Chambers
29 Planning Commission 7:30 p.m. Council Chambers
NOTICE: People with disabilities needing accommodations for effective participation in this meeting should contact the City Clerk (248) 347-0456 at least two working days in advance of the meeting. An attempt will be made to make reasonable accommodation.