Boy Scout Troop #407
ROLL CALL: Mayor Clark, Mayor ProTem Lorenzo, Council Members Bononi,
Crawford, Csordas, DeRoche and Kramer
APPROVAL OF AGENDA:
- Presentation of Community Service Plaque to Kathleen Mutch for her
service on the City Council.
- Presentation of Community Service Plaque to Robert Schmid for his
service on the City Council.
- Presentation of the 1998-99 Audited Financial Statements.
- Senior Housing Status Report – Conley
- Police Station Status Report – Shaeffer
- Fire Station Number 4 Status Report – Lenaghan
- S.A.D. # 155 – Twelve Mile Road, Novi Road, Donelson Drive and I-96
Westbound Off Ramp Paving and Signalization.
CONSENT AGENDA (Approval/Removals)
MATTERS FOR COUNCIL ACTION – Part I
- Request for adoption of Resolution Number 3, S.A.D. # 155 – Twelve
Mile Road and other Roadway Improvements
- Request for adoption of Resolution Number 4 and schedule a Public
Hearing for December 20, 1999, S.A.D. # 155 – Twelve Mile Road and other
- Request for adoption of Resolution, Re: Request for Administrative
Hearing from Time Warner Cable.
- Request for approval of the Agreement with Detroit Water and Sewerage
Department for the DWSD 14 Mile Pump Station Facility.
- Request for authorization to exercise Option Agreement with Richard F.
and Linda Jean Scavo for $1,212,000 and all other costs associated with
the acquisition of approximately 4.635 acres of parcel #50-22-01-200-015
for the DWSD 14 Mile Pump Station and Storage Facility.
- Request for approval of Resolution, Re: 2000 Community Development
Block Grant Funds.
- Request for Discussion on the Presidential Primary Election Road Bond
BREAK AT 9:30 PM
MATTERS FOR COUNCIL ACTION – Part II
CONSENT AGENDA REMOVALS FOR COUNCIL ACTION: (Consent Agenda items,
which have been removed for discussion and/or action)
- Communications Committee:
- Electronic Message Sign for Council Discussion - Councilmember Kramer
- Re-broadcast of City Council Meetings - Councilmember Kramer
MAYOR AND COUNCIL ISSUES:
CONSENT AGENDA: (Background information for Consent Agenda items is
available for review at the City Clerk’s Office)
- Approve Minutes of:
- October 23, 1999 Special Meeting
- Request for adoption of Ordinance No. 99-12.02 to permit enforcement
action against a person 18 years of age or older who sells liquor to a
minor – I Reading
- Request for adoption of Ordinance No. 99-100.26 to require removal of
election signs five days after a Primary Election or a General Election –
- Request for adoption of Ordinance No. 99-18.157 to permit storage of a
small amount of firewood on lake fronts lots – I Reading
- Award bid for Fitness Instruction Program to Fitness Factor per their
- Postpone the Request for Zoning Ordinance Text Amendment 18.153 – An
Ordinance to amend Subsection 1602.4 and Section 2302A, of Ordinance
97-18, the City of Novi Zoning Ordinance to reorganize those provisions –
II Reading and Final Adoption until the next Regular Council
- Adoption of Budget Amendment #2000-5 - first quarter adjustments.
- Approval of new contract with FrontLine Solutions, Inc. for the Ice
- Approval of postponing action on Resolution Number 3 for West Lake
Drive Paving – S.A.D. 153 pending residents’ input on the feasibility of
area-wide water service.
- Autorization for City Attorneys and Engineers to prepare a Resolution
for the vacating of Elm Court from the "Lagoon" to 50-22-03-477-006.
- Approval of Agreement with Novi Communtiy School District for
construction of the Wixom Road Regional Detention Basin.
- Approval of Traffic Control Orders 99-02, 99-03, 99-04, 99-05, 99-06,
99-07, 99-08, 99-09, and 99-10.
- Adoption of Resolutions accepting the dedication and transfer of a
Sanitary Sewer Easement and a Surface Drainage Easement from property
owned by the City of Novi at the current DPW site to public easements.
- Adoption of Brightmoor Tabernacle Water Main Payback Ordinance
- Approval of Grading Permit from Marleon Associates for the Taft Road
- Approval of Grading Permit from Don Miron for the West Road
- Approval of a Resolution accepting the Sidewalk Easement and Grading
Permit from Irene Schwartz for the West Road Reconstruction Project.
- Approval of Resolution accepting the Drainage Easement for property
owned by Gjok and Lucy Martini for the West Road Reconstruction Project.
- Adoption of Resolution accepting executed easements held in escrow
pursuant to an Agreement between the City of Novi and Steelcrete Company
dated March 16, 1998 for the Taft Road Extension Water Main and Sanitary
- Approval of Fire Station number 4 Architectural Services Agreement
- Approve Claims and Accounts:
- Warrant No 558
- Letter from Louis Csordas, Re: Resignation from the Planning
- Letter from Fried, Watson & Bugbee, Re: Sponsorship of Girls’
State/Boys’ State Participants.
- Memorandum from Craig Klaver, Re: Consultant Review Final Report.
- Letter from Richard J. Bond, Re: Nine Mile Road Proposed Fiber Optic
- Letter from JCK, Re: Meadowbrook Corporate Park – Sedimentation/Water
Quality Vault Job Number: N-7030-13.
- Letter from Michigan Liquor Control Commission, Re: SDM License at
44999 Pontiac Trail.
- Memorandum from City Clerk Bartholomew, Re: 2000 Presidential Primary
- Letter from JCK to A.W. Nowicki dated 11/17/99 summarizing the Public
Information Meeting held on 9/16/99 for the Park Place Sanitary Sewer.
- Letter from James Korte, Re 2026 Austin – Henrietta C. Korte Residence
- Letter from James Korte, Re: 2214 Austin
SCHEDULED MEETINGS - All Regular Council Meetings are held in the
Council Chambers unless otherwise noted.
25-Thanksgiving – City Offices Closed
26-Thanksgiving – City Offices Closed
7-City Council Special 6:30 PM
7-Zoning Board of Appeals
9-Parks & Recreation Commission
13-City Council Interviews
23-Christmas Holiday – City Offices Closed
24-Christmas Holiday – City Offices Closed
30-New Year’s Holiday – City Offices Closed
31-New Year’s Holiday – City Offices Closed