The City of Novi is getting greener, and now you can too! We are pleased to offer a new fast, efficient, eco-friendly service for utilities customers: E-billing.
City of Novi utilities customers can now sign up to receive an e-bill, which is an electronic bill that can be viewed online. E-billing replaces paper bills, which saves resources and reduces waste.
For more information call the City of Novi Treasurer’s Office at 248-347-0440, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up, complete and return the downloadable .pdf, OR use the online form below to submit your Authorization Form.
Utility E-Bill Authorization Form (complete, print and return to Treasurer's Office, or use form below.)
Novi residents also have the opportunity to have water & sewer charges directly deducted from their checking or savings accounts. Direct Payment Authorization Form. Click here for additional information on Utility Billing options.
Utility E-Bill Authorization Form
Terms and Conditions
Please read and acknowledge this important information regarding your statement delivery method and check the box above.
• By completing this enrollment form, you are choosing to receive your City of Novi Utility Statement electronically and will not be receiving a statement by mail.
• You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting the Water Department at 248-347-0440.
• Once enrolled in the electronic e-bill program, you are responsible for ensuring receipt of the email. The City of Novi will email your statement to the address you provide and if you fail to receive it, you are responsible for all charges on the account by the due date. If payment is received after the due date, penalties will apply. In order to ensure that we are able to provide you with accurate billing information, you must update us with any change in your email address. The City cannot ensure electronic delivery of your utility bill.
• All electronic bill statements can be printed and saved electronically to your computer for your records.
• If you use spam filters for emails, please add the Novi Utility System to your approved senders list, email@example.com.