Agenda - Thursday, July 9, 2020
ELECTION COMMISSION AGENDA
CALL TO ORDER
CITY OF NOVI
Thursday, July 9, 2020 | 3:30 P.M.
Mayor’s Conference Room | Novi Civic Center |45175 Ten Mile Road
Election Commissioners Superfisky, Copes and City Clerk Hanson
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
– In order to hear all citizen comments at a reasonable hour, the Election Commission requests that speakers respect the three-minute time limit.
- Approval of minutes from May 26, 2020 meeting.
- Review Sample ballots for August 4, 2020 Election.
- Approval of election inspectors and receiving teams for Election to be held August 4, 2020.
- Approve the establishment of Absent Voter Counting Board (AVCB) for the August 4, 2020 Election.
- Approval for the City Clerk or designee to appoint on-call and emergency election inspectors for Election to be held August 4, 2020.
- Approval for the City Clerk or designee to perform the Preliminary and Public Accuracy Tests.
- Consideration of the adjustment of Election Inspector pay rates.
- Perform Public Accuracy Test beginning at 4:00 p.m.