Agenda - Wednesday, February 5, 2020
ELECTION COMMISSION AGENDA
CALL TO ORDER
CITY OF NOVI
Wednesday, February 5, 2020 | 3:30 P.M.
Mayor’s Conference Room | Novi Civic Center |45175 Ten Mile Road
Election Commissioners Superfisky, Copes and City Clerk Hanson
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
– In order to hear all citizen comments at a reasonable hour, the Election Commission requests that speakers respect the three-minute time limit.
1. Approval of minutes from October 28, 2019 meeting.
2. Review Sample ballots for March 10, 2020 Election.
3. Approval of election inspectors and receiving teams for Election to be held March 10, 2020.
4. Approve the establishment of Absent Voter Counting Board (AVCB) for the March 10, 2020 Election.
5. Approval for the City Clerk or designee to appoint on-call and emergency election inspectors for Election to be held March 10, 2020.
6. Approval for the City Clerk or designee to perform the Preliminary and Public Accuracy Tests.
7. Perform Public Accuracy Test beginning at 4:00 p.m.