5th Annual Pour on the Shore
Craft Beer and Wine Tasting
Friday, August 2, 2019
6:30 - 10:30pm
Pavilion Shore Park
- 8 samples for $45
- Beer, wine and (NEW feature) bourbon
- Food Trucks
- Cigar Area
- Dancing under the stars
- Limit 500
- Grand Delusion playing live!
Parking at Vibe Credit Union
44575 W. 12 Mile with free shuttle to Pavilion Shore Park.
Purchase Tickets here.
Pour on the Shore Flyer
Become a Sponsor
Registration began May 13, 2019, online at noviparksfoundation.org or by cash or check only at the Novi Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services Department. Fundraiser for the Novi Parks Foundation. Event held rain or shine, no refunds.
Sponsorship Opportunities Flyer
A special thank you to our 2019 sponsors for making this event possible. They include ITC Holdings, Michigan State Fair, Family Self Defense Center, Novi Oaks Dental, Nothing Bundt Cakes, Vibe Credit Union and Millennium Limousines.
The Novi Parks Foundation was formed in 2004 to assist in raising funds for the purpose of supporting park enhancements, recreational opportunities, cultural arts, the trail system and scholarship programs for youth, adult and older adults in financial need. The Foundation also plans and implements a successful fundraising event held in July that brings in funding and an awareness of the Foundation to the community.
When you visit a park or a recreation program, see a child scoring their first goal, a family enjoying time together, older adults staying active, and wildlife or nature in a park, you understand the true impact of parks and recreation. The Novi Parks Foundation supports the City of Novi Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services through fundraising and advocacy. Thanks to our many community partners and supporters, we continue to find matching grants for parks projects and to support the work of the Parks department.
Without the community’s support and contributions, the Novi Parks Foundation could not help to support the parks and the many programs they run. There are many ways the community can support this partnership:
- Naming Rights Program – Your name or business name displayed by signage at the park, facility, field or a ball diamond along with corporate identification on all advertising/marketing produced by Novi Parks and much more. The Naming Rights brochure with detailed information is available on the Foundation website.
- Volunteer Opportunities – Become a member of the Parks Foundation Board of Directors; bring your expertise and ideas to the board.
- Donations, Legacy gifting or scholarship funding – Visit our updated webpage at noviparksfoundation.org and click on the “Donate Now” image.
- Special events – Become a sponsor of the event, donate to the silent auction, volunteer.
It is our belief that parks, recreation and cultural experiences connect people in meaningful ways to nature, to others, to us and our community.
Since its inception, the Foundation has provided:
- $13,500 – Youth recreation scholarships (Unrestricted funds)
- $14,650 – Parks & Recreation Needs Assessment Survey (2008) (Unrestricted)
- $45,000 – Fuerst Park Gardens (2010)(Naming Rights)
- $ 9,000 – Soccer field improvements and lacrosse equipment purchases (2012) (Unrestricted)
- $50,000 – Contribution to Pavilion Shore Park Development (2013) (Naming Rights)
- $51,800 – Support of public art projects (“Fate of Empires” $36,800) & (engineering & fabrication for “Roman Ruin No. VI” $15,000) (2013) (Naming Rights)
- $30,000 – Design of playground at Power Park (2014) (Naming Rights)
- $ 3,000 – Fate of Empires install at Pavilion Shore Park (voted on, not done yet) (Unrestricted)
- $ 3,400 – Support of construction of the Gazebo at Meadowbrook Commons shrubs/flowers, benches, electricity, fan (2015) (Unrestricted funds)
- $118,000 – Contribution to Phase 1A of the ITC Corridor Pathway (2015) (Naming Rights)
- $25,000 – Completion of Roman Ruin No. VI (2015) (Naming Rights)
- $ 3,949 – Grant match for the National Endowment for the Arts & the Michigan Council for the Arts and Cultural Affairs (Naming Rights) (2016)
Naming Rights Program
The Naming Rights Program allows business and organizations to sponsor a park or park amenity to bring focus to their brand. Not only are donors recognized at the park, they are highlighted on this website, in the Engage! publication and more. The program not only provides a benefit to the donor, but the community as portion of donations received are leveraged with other funds to implement capital improvements in the Novi Parks system.
Highlighted below are Naming Rights Program Sponsors.
ITC Holdings Corp
Tom Holzer Ford
ITC Holdings Corp
ITC Holdings Corp. has donated Naming Rights in the amount of $750,000 since 2008 for 10 years, via $500,000 in 2008 and $250,000 in 2014. The agreement includes the naming of ITC Community Sports Parks at 51000 Eight Mile Road, signage for the sports parks that was unveiled June 7, 2008, and ITC Corridor Trail’s trailhead. Click here for detailed information about ITC
June 2014 - ITC Donates $250,000 to Novi Parks Foundation
June 2008 - ITC Donates $250,000 to Novi Parks Foundation
Tom Holzer Ford
Tom Holzer Ford has been in the naming rights program since 2012 for the Northwest baseball field in the City’s Ella Mae Power Park, contributing $30,000 to the Foundation. The Novi Parks Foundation greatly appreciates the participation and support that has been given throughout the years. Click here for detailed information about Tom Holzer Ford.