Online registration is available anytime, from anywhere you have an internet connection. If you have questions, feel free to call 248-347-0400 and we will be happy to walk you through the system.
Walk In Registration
The Novi Parks Department is open Monday - Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. Registration forms may be dropped off 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday - Friday.
Mail In Registration
A registration form with enclosed payment may be mailed to:
Novi Parks Program Registration
45175 West Ten Mile Rd.
Novi, MI 48375
Fax forms with credit card payment information to 248-347-3286. Visa, Mastercard and Discover. Please call to confirm receipt.
- Make checks payable to City of Novi
- Sign the waiver
- Call to confirm we received your fax
- Mark the envelope “Program Registration”
- You will receive a receipt of enrollment by mail
Please register as soon as possible to ensure the program you want to participate in will take place.
After the registration period ends, registrations will only be taken based on availability. If space is available, a $10 late fee per program, per participant will be accessed after this date.
If a family enrolls three children in the same league, the third child could receive a discount. This discount is to be applied to the enrollment fee that is the lowest and is only available at the office. Registration for all three participants must take place at the office at the same time. All late fees and counter registration costs still apply. Not all programs qualify. Call for details.
If anyone requires special accommodations to attend or participate in a department program or activity, please call the office or contact us by email at least 48 hours prior to the event.
General Cancellation Policies
Programs, Classes, Camps and Adult Sports Leagues:
- All refund requests, including any programs registered for online, must be requested through a Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services Team Member.
- If a cancellation occurs prior to the "registration ends" date, a full refund will be issued, minus a $10 administration fee.($5 administration fee for Older Adult Services.). 55+ softball and golf league have separate policies.
- If a cancellation occurs after the "registration ends" date, no refund will be issued.
- Refunds may take four to six weeks to process.
- One-day programs, community events, trips and theatre tickets, along with some other programs, are non-refundable.
- If Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services cancels a program for any reason, a full refund will be issued.
- Programs will not be prorated due to missed dates on the participants behalf.
- An effort will be made to schedule a make-up date if a class/program/game is cancelled due to any causes beyond our control. If this is not possible, no partial refund will be provided.
Youth Sports League Cancellation Policies (in addition to the above)
- Full refunds will be issued up to 10 days prior to season beginning/first practice day. Refunds after this date will have the uniform and administrative fees subtracted.
- Novi Parks & Recreation will do their best to recruit team Coaches. In the event that a Coach is not found, team parents will be asked to assist in organizing and training team players utilizing equipment, drills and rules provided by Novi Parks. Refunds will not be issued because of lack of Coaches.
- Effort will be made to accommodate preferred practice night requests but not all requests can be honored due to the schedules of Volunteer Coaches. Refunds will not be issued when preferred practice night is not available.
- Refunds will not be issued for players who request specific teams/Coaches and do not get assigned according to their requests.
- Players who are injured during the season will receive a pro-rated credit on their family account to be used toward future leagues or programs.
Novi Public Library Program Registration
Register online at www.novilibrary.org through the program calendar or visit the Library for assistance. 248-349-0720